A country where women are equally represented in all levels of government as well as on boards.
To encourage, train, and mentor women to run for all levels of elected government and to advocate for policy change that supports our vision, to ensure women’s interests and sensibilities are represented and influential in decision making that affects the lives of all Canadians.
- To increase the number of women elected in Northwestern Ontario in all levels of government and school boards.
- To guide, encourage and prepare women to run for political office.
- To develop a support system and education program for women planning to enter the political field.
- To provide a mentor role for potential candidates.
- To increase the participation of women in political life.